The last 3 days we’ve eaten more as we work to beat the 3rd week demons trying to get us to slip – “yeah, you’ve proved you can go without, so why not have a treat?“, as my metabolism realises I am losing weight.
- yoga and a walk
- alfalfa, egg and bacon – woo hoo
- houmous and 2 rice cakes
- natural yoghurt with bran fibre, linseed and walnut
- lentils, rice, salmon, houmous, leek, peas, onion, garlic, cashew nuts, aubergine
- snacked on salted cashew nuts
- yoga, then ‘catch’ in the afternoon – diving all over the grass
- mango and banana
- leftover houmous, rice and lentils, with alfalfa
- 2 rice cakes
- 2 lamb chops, green beans
- yoghurt, raspberries and an apple
- walk up hill, later played energetic catch / goalkeeping
- mango then porridge
- smoked salmon, bit of leftover rice and lentils with houmous
- prawn stir fry – green onion, egg, onion, garlic, cabbage, peas, sunflower and sesame seeds
Noticed my tongue was a bit furry – maybe due to dehydration or maybe something I have eaten – so need to watch what happens – since I have reintroduced many foods. Cleaned teeth but I never scrape the tongue – don’t normally have to – Rachel does though.
Not eaten any processed food, fast food, sugar, alcohol, bread, milk, caffeine in the last 18 days – and the only dairy has been some farmhouse cheese and some natural yoghurt – but never the less I cannot get complacent – my body is having to adjust but after years of eating more than this it now is playing tricks on me – craving large portions of meat and classic roasts, pies and pastries and indian curries – but no way!
It takes real will power to keep going 🙂
Go back to the start of the diet blog entries here.